- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $110k - $150k
- 0.85% - 1.25%
- Google Cloud Platform
SimpleCircle's mission is to help craft breweries grow, with a software platform that automates away messy operational tasks. Our brewers depend on us so they can focus on making great beer.
As a founding member of our engineering team at SimpleCircle, you will work on all areas of the product - including brewery management, dynamic delivery routing, and integrations. Your code will help local breweries grow, with difficult challenges involving route optimization, analytics, integrations, and reporting. From day one, you will be contributing to a product that is easy-to-use, powerful, and light-years more modern than alternatives. You'll work directly with customers and see the impact of your work through a rapid release cycle.
Although your responsibilities will focus on engineering, you'll play a pivotal role across the product, and in helping us establish team processes, culture, and hiring criteria. If you'd like to look at the past year and be proud of how much you've accomplished for our customers and our company, this is the right place.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Emphasis on back-end engineering, with ability to extend the UI where needed
- Developing database-backed APIs to support complex functionality
- Collaborating with designers to deliver rich user experiences
- Data modeling for our customers' business domain
- Maintaining a deep understanding of our customers and reflecting it in engineering decisions
What we're looking for:
- Engineering horsepower, with a track record of high performance and productivity
- History shipping production-quality software - 3+ years of experience on products with external end-users
- Strong communications skills verbally and in writing
- Self-motivation and willingness to wear many hats
- Prior experience in an early-stage startup (or strong desire to work in a fast-evolving, less-structured environment)
- Specific experience with our stack is not required, but experience with React, Go, or Postgres is a plus
SimpleCircle helps breweries get their beer to market, with a platform for sales enablement and order fulfillment. Our tools eliminate manual clerical tasks and provide data-driven insights to improve operational efficiency. In general, we handle the complicated parts of the business so your local craft brewery can focus on creating great beer and great experiences.
We care a lot about building a culture where we can come together to do great work together. Our core values are Respect (for each other and our customers), Ownership (for our work and the company), Development (in our skills, and collective knowledge), and Efficiency (as individuals, and as a company).
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.