Software Engineer - DevOps & SRE
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
At Sisu, we're building a software platform that empowers people to make better decisions using data. Based on years of cutting-edge research at Stanford, Sisu enables users to quickly and comprehensively understand what’s driving their key metrics, so they never miss a window of opportunity to act.
Sisu leverages the massive amounts of data available within private, first-party data warehouses, which capture a real-time, structured view of organizational behavior. By monitoring the performance of key metrics like revenue, retention, and churn, and their relationships to interactions between key factors like user demographics, campaigns, and acquisition channels, we can help users make better decisions. The key problem Sisu solves is to help identify what’s driving change among this enormous feature and hypothesis space. To do so, we combine statistical analysis and machine learning at scale to provide users personalized, real-time diagnoses of changes in their metrics via an explainable, interpretable user interface.
As the founding member of our DevOps team, you’ll own and shape our multi-cloud, multi-region deployment architecture, release process, automated testing infrastructure, metrics & monitoring infrastructure, incident management process, developer experience, and more. We'll look to you for leadership over our infrastructure and the future direction of the team. You'll solve critical technical problems that will enable the Sisu team to solve problems more quickly and efficiently.
- Design and automate our multi-cloud, multi-region production environment
- Streamline our release process, helping us evolve to zero-downtime continuous deployment
- Build out our automated testing infrastructure, including unit testing, integration testing, load testing, canary testing, frontend scenario testing, and more
- Iterate on our metrics & monitoring infrastructure, along with our incident management process
- Shape the engineering culture through mentorship and technical leadership
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments such as Product Engineering, Platform Engineering, Machine Learning, Security, Sales, Marketing, and G&A
- Experience with container orchestration technologies like Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in cloud environments such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Fluency with a scripting language (e.g. Python)
About Sisu Data
Sisu is the fastest and most comprehensive way to diagnose why your most important business metrics are changing.
We're a team of creators and builders who have deep technical background but care deeply about applying hard technology to users and problems who stand to benefit most. As a result, we believe in building mind-blowing end-user product experiences via better technology.
We love working with other creative and curious technologists who are hungry to make an impact and keep learning. We believe in celebrating success but staying humble: after all, everyone can learn something new.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.