- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
Looking for an individual to help expand and improve our platform. You'll have a direct contribution to improving our platform and your experience with back-end systems will help continue to drive best practices.
For this to be a match you would:
- have had some experience as a remote employee at a previous role. As part of the team, you'll be working with our Director of Platform Engineering but you're a self - starter.
- Enjoys solving business related issues through solving problems/challenges through proper coding principles
- Your Golang skills are on point.
- Understand things like Streaming GRPC, Protobuf, Auth, JWT, Chi Framework and Prometheus Monitoring, ElasticSearch...
- You've contributed to OpenSource projects (in any capacity)
- Any experience with message queues (Kafka or AMQP)
- Understanding about what K8S deployments at a high level
About Sixgill LLC
Sixgill provides an industry-first AI IoT platform for end-to-end machine learning (ML) lifecycle management. The Sixgill Sense platform empowers enterprise executives, data scientists, and ML engineers with one unified system for computer vision and IoT solutions. In one powerful yet easy to use interface, AI/ML teams get integrated tools for device fleet management, machine learning model building with HyperLabel® data annotation, and flexible edge, cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployment. Sixgill accelerates the productionalization and success of AI-powered video, edge and IoT applications at any scale.
We are an all hands on deck team that cares. We will value your ideas, expertise, and leadership. There is very little bureaucracy in the way of getting things done.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.