- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
Looking for an individual to help expand and improve our platform. You'll have a direct contribution to improving our platform and your experience with back-end systems will help continue to drive best practices.
For this to be a match you would:
- have had some experience as a remote employee at a previous role. As part of the team, you'll be working with our Director of Platform Engineering but you're a self - starter.
- Enjoys solving business related issues through solving problems/challenges through proper coding principles
- Your Golang skills are on point.
- Understand things like Streaming GRPC, Protobuf, Auth, JWT, Chi Framework and Prometheus Monitoring, ElasticSearch...
- You've contributed to OpenSource projects (in any capacity)
- Any experience with message queues (Kafka or AMQP)
- Understanding about what K8S deployments at a high level
About Sixgill LLC
Sixgill offers an end-to-end solution for the enterprise to manage machine learning deployments and data in real-time from the edge to the data center. We automate the Collect, Label, Train, Deploy, and Detect machine learning lifecycle with our Sense and HyperLabel products that make machine learning viable in the enterprise. Unlike other product only companies, Sixgill also builds models for clients for a wide variety of use cases and problem domains.
We are an all hands on deck team that cares. We will value your ideas, expertise, and leadership. There is very little bureaucracy in the way of getting things done.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.