- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
Looking for an individual to help expand and improve our platform. You'll have a direct contribution to improving our platform and your experience with back-end systems will help continue to drive best practices.
For this to be a match you would:
- have had some experience as a remote employee at a previous role. As part of the team, you'll be working with our Director of Platform Engineering but you're a self - starter.
- Enjoys solving business related issues through solving problems/challenges through proper coding principles
- Your Golang skills are on point.
- Understand things like Streaming GRPC, Protobuf, Auth, JWT, Chi Framework and Prometheus Monitoring, ElasticSearch...
- You've contributed to OpenSource projects (in any capacity)
- Any experience with message queues (Kafka or AMQP)
- Understanding about what K8S deployments at a high level
About Sixgill LLC
Sixgill enables the governance of connected assets—people, places and things—with our universal sensor data services platform for easier, faster, and more flexible IoE application development. We unlock the value of IoE and IoT by taking noisy, voluminous data and identifying exception events—the valuable data intersections that are pertinent to business problems that our customers care about in the moment.
We are an all hands on deck team that cares. We will value your ideas, expertise, and leadership. There is very little bureaucracy in the way of getting things done.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.