Senior Machine Learning Engineer
At Sixgill, we're solving core problems with existing machine learning pipelines, and designing the future of how people will collect, label, train, and deploy ML models across the globe. You would join our Innovation team, which develops machine learning capabilities (primarily computer vision) used throughout the company and by our professional services clients.
Your day-to-day would involve working with Solution Architects and other engineers to build models that meet client needs. You would write and review code for training, inference, data processing, deployment, and other related tasks. You would develop data collection and model performance assessment strategies and perform model training. You would make use of (and add to) our collection of ML development and analysis tools.
We work to stay up to date with the latest in machine learning, leveraging existing software when possible and using empiricism + quick iteration to turn theory into pragmatic solutions. As part of the Innovation team, you'd have frequent opportunities to grow and share your machine learning knowledge. Your work would be high visibility and essential to the success of our client engagements.
- Developing models in deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Developing ML-related pipelines, scripts, and APIs in Python.
- Dealing with training issues such as low data quality, data imbalances, and over/under-fitting.
- Engaging in collaborative software development using tools such as Git and Jira.
- Communicating about technical subjects to people with widely varying backgrounds.
- Packaging services using tools such as Anaconda and Docker.
Bonus points for:
- Experience deploying and maintaining machine learning systems in production.
- Experience with computer vision and related libraries such as OpenCV and scikit-image.
- Experience working in a remote team.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with CI/CD processes using technologies such as Jenkins, Github Actions, CircleCI, etc.
Sixgill provides an industry-first AI IoT platform for end-to-end machine learning (ML) lifecycle management. The Sixgill Sense platform empowers enterprise executives, data scientists, and ML engineers with one unified system for computer vision and IoT solutions. In one powerful yet easy to use interface, AI/ML teams get integrated tools for device fleet management, machine learning model building with Sense data annotation, and flexible edge, cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployment. Sixgill accelerates the productionalization and success of AI-powered video, edge and IoT applications at any scale.
We are an all hands on deck team that cares. We will value your ideas, expertise, and leadership. There is very little bureaucracy in the way of getting things done.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.