At Sixgill, we’re solving core problems with existing ML / AI pipelines, and designing the future of how people will collect, label, train, and deploy ML models across the globe. You’ll be working with a team to build systems and functionality that handles end to end machine learning pipeline automation with GPU and IoT devices in never before seen ways. Key Responsibilities Design and implement cutting-edge applications which will transform the delivery industry. Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve. Manage project priorities, deadlines and deliverables within autonomous teams. Take part in architectural decision making. Understanding development lifecycle and working closely in a cross-functional and international team. Be an active partner for Product management in order to provide the best value for stakeholders and our customers.
- 5+ years experience writing software professionally.
- Significant experience building, testing and maintaining internal and public facing RESTful or GraphQL APIs.
- Production experience with relational databases, PostgreSQL
- Experience with modern front end stacks, preferably React or relevant declarative UI library.
- Experience with unit testing modern web application stacks using Jest / react-testing-library / Cypress
- Familiar with frontend state management patterns, such as CQRS frameworks like Redux / Flux, or using React Context with hooks.
- Understanding of common design patterns for modern web applications.
- Familiar with performance optimization in high traffic applications.
- Standard agile ops tooling such as JIRA, Git, Jenkins.
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
- Passionate and aggressive. You take ownership of the product you build. You are aggressive when solving problems.
- Experience with industry standard 2D and 3D browser based rendering engines.
- Progressive Web Applications, especially Service Workers, Storage, Cache. Previous experience with Workbox is a plus.
- Hands on experience with the Material UI React framework
- Familiar with computer vision and media streaming pipelines.
- Passion for data visualization
- Experience with Golang
- Some cool keywords: WebGL, WASM, WebRTC
Sixgill provides an industry-first AI IoT platform for end-to-end machine learning (ML) lifecycle management. The Sixgill Sense platform empowers enterprise executives, data scientists, and ML engineers with one unified system for computer vision and IoT solutions. In one powerful yet easy to use interface, AI/ML teams get integrated tools for device fleet management, machine learning model building with Sense data annotation, and flexible edge, cloud, on-premise or hybrid deployment. Sixgill accelerates the productionalization and success of AI-powered video, edge and IoT applications at any scale.
We are an all hands on deck team that cares. We will value your ideas, expertise, and leadership. There is very little bureaucracy in the way of getting things done.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.