- New York, NY, United States
- $75k - $125k
- 0.01% - 0.02%
Skillr's mission is to connect the world through the sharing of expertise and know-how. As a mobile engineer, you will create industry-leading experiences that will delight users of the platform. In this role, you'll work directly with product and marketing teams to define and deliver product enhancements that keep users engaged and craving more.
- Architect and build responsive web applications
- Evaluate and leverage emerging web technologies to stay ahead of the competition
- Monitor product performance and health to ensure the best experience is delivered
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Strong proficiency with HTML/CSS & React
- 3+ years of experience developing and shipping quality consumer-facing web applications
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify complex subjects
- An eye towards the future and unafraid to challenge the status quo
We are a growing team and welcome those with diverse experiences and perspectives to join us as we innovate and transform how expertise is discovered and shared. Our values include:
Transparency: We're small so it's important to us that we're always honest and open with each other. Everyone here is trusted and supported in their work.
Inclusivity: We celebrate our diversity and more than half of the team is currently made up of individuals who are underrepresented in tech.
Casual: We work hard, but the work atmosphere is casual at our new office in Chinatown. No egos here. The org is flat and we enjoy spending time with each other outside of work.
Skillr is making the world's knowledge more accessible than ever. Our innovative platform enables anyone to connect with an expert instantly and seamlessly. Skillr is transforming how expertise is discovered and shared.
We're a resourceful team where team members wear multiple hats to achieve our goals. Everyone's voice is appreciated, and we value innovation and curiosity.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.