- New York, NY, United States
Skillr's mission is to connect the world through the sharing of expertise and know-how. As a mobile engineer, you will create industry-leading experiences that will delight users of the platform. In this role, you'll work directly with product and marketing teams to define and deliver product enhancements that keep users engaged and craving more.
- Architect and build responsive native mobile applications on iOS
- Evaluate and leverage emerging mobile technologies to stay ahead of the competition
- Monitor product performance and health to ensure the best experience is delivered
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Provide mentorship and guidance for team engineers
- 5+ years of experience developing and shipping quality consumer-facing mobile applications
- Strong proficiency with native mobile languages (Swift, Objective-C) and associated testing/automation tools
- Familiarity with backend engineering and API development
- Deep knowledge of computer science fundamentals that include data structures, algorithms, concurrency, and threading
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify complex subjects
- An eye towards the future and unafraid to challenge the status quo
Skillr is making the world's knowledge more accessible than ever. Our platform enables anyone to connect with an expert instantly and seamlessly. We welcome those with diverse experiences and perspectives to join us as we innovate and transform how expertise is discovered and shared.
Skillr is making the world's knowledge more accessible than ever. Our innovative platform enables anyone to connect with an expert instantly and seamlessly. Skillr is transforming how expertise is discovered and shared.
We're a resourceful team where team members wear multiple hats to achieve our goals. Everyone's voice is appreciated, and we value innovation and curiosity.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.