Senior iOS Developer
- Salt Lake City, UT, United States
- $80k - $160k
- 0.01% - 0.10%
Scan, pay, & skip the line. Skip is an industry leading cloud-POS provider with a suite of Frictionless Checkout apps for shoppers & retailers. Customers shopping at participating retailers can scan & pay for items, skipping the checkout line. Since the Covid-19 pandemic, we have upgraded our product to offer Curbside Pick-up & To-Go ordering. The future has many more exciting mobile & in-store products on the horizon. Visit our website to learn more.
Skip is seeking a Senior iOS Developer, with a desire to champion the iOS experience for our core Mobile Checkout applications/ecosystem. The ideal candidate is excited about working on new and challenging projects, is excellent at working with other members of a team, and has a proven track record of developing enterprise apps with comprehensive tests to provide a stable app for public use.
As a core member of the front-end team, the candidate may also support the Skip experience for retailers, on the web, the Skip Store Portal. This portal is the web counterpart to our retailer-facing apps, Skip Clerk & Skip Checkpoint, which are only on iOS.
- Lead the development of Skip's iOS apps
- Lead the testing process of Skip's iOS apps
- Assist in prioritization of work along with Product Mgmt / Sales / Ops
What are we looking for?
- 3-4+ years of professional iOS experience
- Experience using SwiftUI, UIKit, Core Animation, and Auto Layout
- Experience consuming Web APIs (REST/JSON)
- Proficient with Git
- Knowledge of MVVM design patterns & experience using it in your iOS projects
- Proficient with modern testing tools and frameworks
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) concepts
- Strong ability to gracefully support all screen sizes & device types
- Desire to work in a startup environment that includes rapid release, quick and reliable decision making, and a high degree of autonomy
- Strong attention to detail with UI, tests, & documentation
- Driven personality & desire to improve a core product in a fast-paced environment
We are the world's leading self-checkout platform. We power contact-free shopping in more stores around the world than any company, and are growing quickly. Covid-19 significantly highlighted a universal need for our products - that we had already been live in stores with for 5 years.
We value focused, intentional thinking. We are a tight group of team members that lead each other by examples from each department of high standards in our product and client relationships. Besides the business side of things, we all enjoy a good laugh and have fun outside of work with our hobbies, friends, and families. Being based in Salt Lake City, UT we have a natural inclination towards the outdoors and being active, but we still enjoy a good game of Rocket League - it's less competitive now that we're working from home and not in an office.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.