- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $100k - $175k
- 0.05% - 1.00%
- Google Cloud
In this role, you will be driving product initiatives through engineering while keeping quality high in our codebase. You will receive input on product and design requirements while being responsible for the details of the execution. Our codebase is relatively small and clean, and we are always open to improving our style and practices!
Technologies We Use
- React + Redux
- GraphQL + Apollo + Absinthe
- Phoenix + Elixir
- Docker + Kubernetes
- Google Compute Platform
We are looking for both depths in one part of the stack or breadth across a wide portion.
Sound like You?
- You love delighting users by creating great product experiences
- You have experience solving complex problems within a professional software development team
- You consider multiple ways to implement a change and choose the best one based on trade-offs
- You are passionate about certain technologies and have extensive domain expertise
- You communicate with clarity and precision, whether with teammates or users
- You love to learn and demonstrate the ability to do so very quickly
If you are a previous start-up founder, open-source contributor, college dropout, or came to software engineering from a totally different field, we'd love to hear your story.
About Slab Inc
At Slab, we are on a mission to make the workplace a source of learning and purpose. We believe that writing is the best way for teams to retain and share knowledge. Since the beginning, we've been laser-focused on building the best knowledge base for every team. Our product features an intuitive editor, a powerful post management system, a unified search that finds things everywhere, and extensive integrations with other tools in your existing workflow.
We aspire to be the most impactful company with the fewest number of people. We share abundantly and honestly while acting with respect and regard for each other. We aim to deliver exceptionally high values in a small set of focus areas. We act and execute after careful thought and examination of known information while acknowledging the risks we accept in its absence.
More on our values: https://slab.com/about.
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.