- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $120k - $175k
- 0.1% - 1.0%
- Google Cloud
In this role, you will be responsible for both our development and production infrastructure. Your impact will empower our engineering team to be able to build, iterate, and ship faster. In addition, you will help ensure a reliable, performant, and secure product for our customers.
Technologies We Use
- React + Redux
- GraphQL + Apollo + Absinthe
- Phoenix + Elixir
- Docker + Kubernetes
- Google Compute Platform
Sound like You?
- You love delighting users by creating great product experiences
- You are proficient in Docker and Kubernetes on Google Compute Platform; familiarity with Elixir and/or OTP is a plus
- You have experience planning, deploying, and maintaining production infrastructure appropriate to scale
- You enjoy empowering teammates with efficient tools and workflows
- You consider multiple ways to implement a change and choose the best one based on trade-offs
- You are passionate about certain technologies and have extensive domain expertise
- You communicate with clarity and precision, whether with teammates or users
- You love to learn and demonstrate the ability to do so very quickly
If you are a previous startup founder, open-source contributor, college dropout, or came to software engineering from a totally different field, we'd love to hear your story.
At Slab, we are on a mission to make the workplace a source of learning and purpose. We believe that writing is the best way for teams to retain and share knowledge. Since the beginning, we've been laser-focused on building the best knowledge base for every team. Our product features an intuitive editor, a powerful post management system, a unified search that finds things everywhere, and extensive integrations with other tools in your existing workflow.
We aspire to be the most impactful company with the fewest number of people. We share abundantly and honestly while acting with respect and regard for each other. We aim to deliver exceptionally high values in a small set of focus areas. We act and execute after careful thought and examination of known information while acknowledging the risks we accept in its absence.
More on our values: https://slab.com/about.
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.