Technical Co-Founder, CTO, CPO & Product Designer
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $0k - $48k
- 0.0% - 33.0%
- React Native
Smart Course is looking to bring on:
- A technical co-founder who will act as a Chief Technology Officer, Chief Product Officer, and Product Designer
- and someone else who will act as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer for our 5x accelerated EdTech, HealthTech & Social Impact Startup.
HERE, YOU CAN SOLVE THIS WICKED PROBLEM:
- 8 million kids in US with ADHD (200 Million people with intellectual disabilities globally)
- ADHD correlates highly with other diagnoses e.g: depression, anxiety, SPD, ODD, etc.
- About 2/3s of caregivers/parents struggle to help their child
- 99% of general education teachers don’t know how to help
- 50% of pediatricians fully admit to not knowing how to help kids with ADHD specifically
- Divorce rates are twice as high for parents of kids with ADHD as for parents of neurotypical kids
- Kids don’t get well educated, struggle with college and debt
- Then struggle with getting and maintaining a job
- This has a huge negative impact on our economy
SOLUTION / COMPANY:
SmartCourse.io | Reimagining the education and healthcare systems for kids with special needs and their caregivers. Smart Course uses technology and world-leading instructors to offer engaging online courses, marketplaces, and a collaborative platform to help caregivers of kids with special needs (like parents, educators, and health professionals) help the kids they care for socially, behaviorally, and academically. We help these caregivers reach their goals in weeks instead of years, and for a fraction of the current cost.
CTO/CPO: Product (Agile), Engineering, UI/UX Design
COO/CFO: Operations, Finance
- UI/UX Designer
- Data Analytics
- Data Security
- All Operations using Agile Project Management
- All Financial responsibilities (funding, cap tables, accounting, etc)
LOCATION: -Eastern Time +- 6 hours
- 20+ hours/week, ideally 40+ hours/week
- Profit-sharing, Commission, Bonuses & 0-33% Equity
OTHER CO-FOUNDER PREFERENCES:
Most of all we want to know:
- Do you deeply care about the problem we're solving? - Can you solve complex problems with elegant scalable solutions our customers and team will rave about? - Can you do it under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment?
- Can you hustle when necessary?
- Do you consistently strive for self-improvement? Can you self-reflect when you receive negative or constructive feedback and then adapt?
Smart Course creates digital products and services for kids with special needs and their caregivers.
Caregivers like parents, educators, and medical professionals spend too many years and too much money trying to treat kids with special needs. Our courses teach them how to do it in weeks, for a fraction of the cost.
Specifically, we research the biggest problems and find the solutions that have been, statistically, the most effective. Then we gather the world’s leading special needs experts to teach caregivers the most effective parenting, education, and treatment strategies for their kids. This way, kids and their families can reach their behavioral, social, and academic goals.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.