Senior Full-stack Engineer
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $150k - $200k
- 0.05% - 0.10%
- Dynamo DB
UserLeap enables product teams to know, in real-time, what motivates customers to sign up, engage, and remain loyal to their product. Through a combination of contextual microsurveys, AI-based text analysis, and 75+ research templates, the platform helps any product and research team quickly and easily understand their audience, improve their product, build their roadmap, and solve complex business problems.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $60M led by Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, and First Round Capital, and has recently been featured in articles by TechCrunch and Business Insider. Customers include Dropbox, Square, OpenDoor, Loom, Shift, and Codecademy.
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can become an original, founding member of the team and play a vital part in our growth. We’re looking to quickly grow our engineering team and looking for an experienced Senior Full-Stack Engineer to own and develop new features for our customer dashboard. This position is based in San Francisco, CA or Los Angeles, CA or Austin, TX.
About the Role:
- You'll be working as part of our highly experienced engineering team and jump in at the beginning to develop a world-class product
- Own the development of our public facing sites, including the primary customer dashboard
- Be responsible for building and maintaining high quality, production code
- Design, build and optimize the frontend UI and backend APIs required for the product
- Be part of the product roadmap discussions as we grow and evolve the product
- Stay informed with industry best practices and provide guidance, inspiration, and mentorship in engineering excellence for cross-functional colleagues
- Experience working on production sites that are customer facing and critical to the business
- Proven track record of writing high quality software that has been deployed to production, following software development best practices
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast. With an ambitious plan for the next 12 months, we highly value your ability and appetite for learning
- Has been a technical mentor for teams in the past where they have helped other team members be successful, and has the desire to continue doing so
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document and explain the technical work that has been done
- Experience with some of the technologies we use is desirable. UserLeap’s infrastructure runs on AWS and is built with React, Node.js, Redis, and Postgres
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Free base medical, dental, and vision insurance plus free membership to One Medical
- 401k program
- 21 PTO days per calendar year + sick days when you need it
- Annual professional learning and development budget
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible in-office policy when we return
- Quarterly socials and recharge days
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing environment
At UserLeap, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and want you to bring your whole self to work. UserLeap is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Traditional user research is slow and analytics can’t tell you why users do what they do, or what to do about it. UserLeap combines in-context micro-surveys and AI-based analysis to rapidly uncover insights you can take action on. Learn more @ www.userleap.com!
We are a very small, low-ego, tight-knit team.
- Dynamo DB
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.