- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- $100k - $175k
- 0.010% - 0.075%
As a Frontend Engineer on StackRox Platform, you'll be working on Web UI that helps our customers to inspect and ensure the safety of their world-largest commercial Kubernetes clusters in private and public clouds. Our UI team is small enough that you can make an immediate impact on product design, the ways customers interact with the functionality, as well as our engineering processes. With the Kubernetes adoption rapidly spreading around the world, the UI team constantly faces new challenges in creating actionable data presentation for different personas while maintaining a high bar for the app performance.
- Design, build and maintain UI functionality from sophisticated dashboards to context-aware user flows for StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product managers and designers to shape, build and improve features and eng tools.
- Create reusable components that make it easier for engineers to build consistent and high-quality user experiences.
- Own areas of the product UI and lead their implementation.
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes.
- Have the opportunity to build a personal brand and strengthen the company brand through technical blog posts and open-source contributions.
We Would Love To Talk To You If You:
- Are open to learning new technicalities and concepts. We build our UI with modern tools like React, Apollo GraphQL, Webpack, however we much more care about your general engineering skills rather than a particular technical knowledge.
- Enjoy practicing collaboration on design and rigorous code reviews.
- Are committed to delivering high quality, maintainable software.
- Keep a high bar for the quality of user experience and are empathetic towards different kinds of users who enjoy using StackRox Platform UI.
- Demonstrate passion about performance, accessibility and API design.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts. StackRox engineers work with Sales, Support and Marketing to produce outstanding results such as our blog.
There is no expectation that you cross-out all of these expertise areas to join the StackRox team, we prefer to build around people's strengths and provide opportunities to grow their skills.
StackRox is a Sequoia-backed startup that helps secure container and Kubernetes environments at scale. The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform enables security and DevOps teams to enforce their compliance and security policies across the entire container life cycle, from build to deploy to runtime.
We work in a very collaborative environment and have transparency into all department activities via slack channels and open calendars. We trust each other to get their work done and ask for help, if needed. Our team has a great attitude in tackling challenges. We genuinely want each other to succeed and grow professionally. Our Engineering team works by the motto,
Be Excellent To Each Other! (In reference to the comedy, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.