Software Engineer - Full-Stack
- East Bay, CA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $100k - $180k
- 0.1% - 1.0%
Who we are:
Standard Cyborg is adding to our team of people who are passionate about multiplying the potential of the real world. We are building end-to-end tools that make it easy for any engineer to design, test, run and scale computer vision applications. If you want to work at a company who is building a fundamental layer of tools to enable a better future, welcome to Standard Cyborg.
What you'll do:
We’re hiring an engineer to work on our full-stack. We provide developers with the tooling they need to build computer vision applications and you’ll working directly on the pipes and user interfaces they use.
We’re looking for:
- Strong experience with Rails and React. Has built and maintained multiple production applications including those with enterprise level features
- Experience with other languages like Python, C++, and Objc is a plus
- Strong attention to detail for performance and a love of best practices across the stack
- Experience thoughtfully building and scaling APIs that other internal and external developers consume
- Ambitious and willing to learn quickly: you’ll need to quickly ramp up, with our team’s help, on machine learning and computer vision to be successful in this role
- Can take broad requirements and timelines for the product, define and refine them, and drive them to completion.
- Cares deeply about the craft and quality of what you build and hold yourself to intrinsic standards.
- Is motivated by impact. Strives to solve problems that make a real impact for our customers beyond technical novelty.
- Has strong fundamental IQ/EQ with a track record of high quality work, and a passion for learning.
Standard Cyborg is a close-knit team motivated by curiosity and a passion for meeting meaningful, real-world needs. Our team is original, humble, enthusiastic, and ready to spend the next several years advancing the state of the art in Computer Vision. You deeply value these traits and see yourself actively contributing to building this culture.
About Standard Cyborg
The computer vision tools of yesterday were fragmented, incomplete, and inaccessible to nearly all developers. Standard Cyborg is founded on the belief that computer vision should be accessible to all and that there is immense potential to be unlocked by bridging the gap between bits and atoms.
Hackers, students, startups and large companies use our tools to design, test, run and scale computer vision applications such as: designing post-mastectomy bra inlays, capturing faces for custom eyewear, scanning parts for documentation in factories, measuring feet for shoe sizing, and much, much more.
Simply put, we solve some of the hardest and most central problems in computer vision infrastructure so our customers can build amazing things faster.
Standard Cyborg is a close-knit team motivated by curiosity and a passion for meeting meaningful, real-world needs. Our team is original, humble, enthusiastic, and ready to spend the next several years advancing the state of the art in Computer Vision. We're looking for others that deeply value these traits and see themselves actively contributing to building this culture.
We value originality in thought and humility in our convictions.
We’re endlessly curious and tenacious in our effort to make the complex field of computer vision approachable, humane, and easy to deploy for our customers.
We believe that great product design with high quality tooling, documentation, and examples are the best way to achieve that.
We are pragmatic, not dogmatic. No ideas are taken personally, and all ideas are open to discussion.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.