- New York, NY, United States
- Ruby on Rails
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
We look for people who will help raise the bar for our entire engineering organization in terms of tech prowess, passion for collaboration and desire to mentor and educate fellow team members. We look for strategic thinkers and creative problem solvers with a bias for execution and we’ll expect you to contribute code as well as product/feature ideas from the get-go.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Android Engineer at Stash you will be a hands-on self-starter with a passion for innovation. You are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can work closely with all aspects of the company to deliver high-quality solutions. There's no limit to the level of responsibility you can take on or the speed at which you can see your ideas take flight. If you're interested in maintaining, improving, and building upon an award-winning digital investment platform lowering the barrier to investment and solving challenging, interesting problems, then Stash may be the place for you!
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, or relevant industry experience
- 5+ years of experience working on Android
- Proficient in Android SDK and life-cycle components
- Extensive knowledge of Android UI components
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Creative problem solver with a passion for testing, debugging, and overall code quality
- Data-driven decision maker, willing to take risks, fail fast, and iterate quickly
- Experience in Model-View-Presenter architectural pattern
- Experience with Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger 2, and Retrofit/OkHttp
- Experience with Coroutines
- A keen interest in automated testing
Stash is a financial services company that has simplified investing and provided access and education to anyone in the US looking to start investing in their financial futures.
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.