- Ruby on Rails
Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Stash is seeking Principal Machine Learning Engineers to join our engineering team.
This role focuses on shipping ML-driven features that enhance the steady building of wealth and spend management for millions of our customers.
As a senior technical leader, you will work across many functions in the company from Design, Modeling, Engineering, Growth, Support and Fraud Prevention to enable sophisticated AI solutions at scale. We are looking for a technical leader with motivation to build beautiful, intuitive products with empathy for our customers. This is a career-defining opportunity, where you can help bring to market new categories of products including crypto products.
- Play a technical leadership role, influencing, collaborating and contributing to ML-driven product features that seamlessly help improve the customer’s financial condition
- Help lead the company’s machine learning technical direction to pursue opportunities that make the larger organization more efficient
- Develop entity graphs, feature stores, model training and model serving capabilities in a fault-tolerant distributed computing environment
- Collaborate with Data Scientists in building highly scalable ML models for NLP, Fraud Prevention, Growth, Recommenders, Personalization and other use cases
- Understand industry and company-wide trends to help develop new technologies
- 8+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: statistical classifiers to deep learning, reinforcement learning, NLP, personalized AI agents or recommenders
- 12+ years of experience in programming languages (Python, C++, Java or Scala)
- Proven track record of planning multi-year technical roadmap where short-term releases ladder into the long-term vision
- Experience communicating and working across functions to drive solutions
- Experience in mentoring/influencing senior engineers across organizations
- Eagerness to share your own ideas, and openness to those of others
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
Stash is a financial services company that has simplified investing and provided access and education to anyone in the US looking to start investing in their financial futures.
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.