Come help us build a new type of development infrastructure that a whole class of developers will rely on every day.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping design and build a Platform-as-a-Service that makes web-app deployment/maintenance as simple as clicking a button.
- Writing complex (yet clean/understandable!) backend services for one of our two core products.
- Contributing to internal processes, tooling, testing, and all the things that make a team successful.
- Interacting with customers to help understand their needs, bringing that insight into our product-thinking.
What you bring
- You're comfortable using Go as your main language
- You have 5+ years of experience building robust, scalable backends
- You have 3+ years with complex server deployments using technologies like K8s, Docker, EC2, and Terraform
- You have experience working in a team and/or in a large codebase
- You’re a master at the modern suite of engineering tools, like CircleCI and Github
- Bachelor’s in CS, Engineering or related field or equivalent training / work experience
Level up bonus points
We build developer tools for Machine Learning and Data Science engineers. Our first product is an open source app framework that makes it ridiculously easy to build apps by just adding a couple of lines of code to existing Python scripts.
We’re a diverse, collaborative team of elite technologists from Google, X, Twitter, Carnegie Mellon Computer Science, and Stanford Business School. We have funding from top VCs like GGV Capital and Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Investment Arm), and we’re growing quickly. If you’re passionate about ML/data science, we want to talk to you!
We love what we do, but we also value life outside of work: half of us have young children, some of us block our calendars to go running. That means we don't do nights and weekends, and no crunch time. Instead, we believe in coming up with plans that are feasible within the available time, and execute them to a T.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.