- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $120k - $200k
- 0.05% - 0.40%
We're looking for engineers who:
- Love building beautiful and usable UIs
- Have a strong sense of aesthetics
- Believe in the importance of code modularity, readability, and testing
- Love building developer tools, and think dev tools deserve to be as well-built as the most beautiful consumer products!
- Want to own features from start to finish: from writing the product spec, to architecting and building it, to making sure the launch is smooth
- Want to dip their toes in some Python too
- Want to help design/architect our upcoming closed-source SAAS
We build developer tools for Machine Learning and Data Science engineers. Our first product is an open source app framework that makes it ridiculously easy to build apps by just adding a couple of lines of code to existing Python scripts.
Based in the heart of San Francisco, we’re a diverse, collaborative team of elite technologists from Google, X, Twitter, Carnegie Mellon Computer Science, and Stanford Business School. We have funding from top VCs like Gradient (Google’s AI Investment Arm), and we’re growing quickly. If you’re passionate about ML/data science, we want to talk to you!
We love what we do, but we also value life outside of work: half of us have young children, some of us block our calendars to go running. That means we don't do nights and weekends, and no crunch time. Instead, we believe in coming up with plans that are feasible within the available time, and execute them to a T.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.