- Seattle, WA, United States
- React Native
Are you ready to build scalable and modern applications?
Do you enjoy working on a small team where your voice is heard and makes a difference?
Do you want to collaborate in a positive environment with a tight feedback cycle?
Do you enjoy sleeping soundly knowing that your code is supported by automated tests?
If you answered a resounding yes to those questions, Strive Tech may be the place for you!
Who is Strive Tech?
Strive Tech makes smart clothing that records muscle, heart, and motion data from athletes, soldiers, industrial workers, and patients. This information is used to develop training programs for each individual while also helping to prevent and recover from injury. Current users/customers include the NCAA (football, basketball), NBA, NFL, US Military, and Physical Therapy clinics.
What you will do
- Drive new features delivery end-to-end through implementation, launch, and continuous iteration
- Use BLE and React Native to upload biometric data to our server and display live data within the application
- Write and maintain a full integration test suite
- Help manage deployments and setup CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate in an agile environment to understand business requirements and translate those needs to actionable development code using best practices
- Write testable code with the help of modern tools
- Participate in code reviews that uphold the principle of clean code and architecture
- Participate in active engineering design sessions with evidence and experience-based contributions
What should my qualifications be?
- 5+ years of professional software development experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Experienced full-stack development using technologies like Typescript, React, React Native, NestJS, Postgresql, AWS, CI, GraphQL, CloudFront, Docker, Gitlab CI
- Experience designing high data throughput systems
- Comfort operating in a sometimes ambiguous, fast-changing environment with rapid iteration cycles
- Track record of managing feature requests with realistic timelines
- Experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies. Experience working within and leading Agile teams
Strive Tech is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are focused on bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the company. Please inform email@example.com if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
About Strive Tech
Strive Tech makes smart clothing that records muscle, heart and motion data from athletes, soldiers, industrial workers, and patients. Our tech provides key biometrics that support injury prevention and faster recovery from injury.
We are authentic, diverse, respectful, scrappy, transparent in communication, health-conscious, globally aware, hard-working, and (dare we call ourselves) FUN!
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.