- React Native
About the Position:
At Teamworks, we are on a mission to engage and empower athletes. Teamworks currently serves more than a quarter million athletes as well as their coaches, staff, operations, support, and compliance professionals. Athletes and coaches are a fully mobile workforce and expect a seamless experience across platforms for their communications, scheduling, and collaboration. Our development team delivers upon these expectations with cutting-edge UI technologies backed by future-facing, scalable system designs.
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to join a team that delivers high performance end-to-end scalable web and mobile features. Some of the tools and technologies we use are AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, and Terraform. We are looking for someone with strong experience in one or more of these technologies combined with creativity, problem-solving skill, and the desire for technical perfection. You will accelerate the efficiency of our industry-leading platform and help build the core systems that the athletics industry depends on.
- Collaborate with engineers, architects and managers to arrive at performant and secure systems designs and automation that can be maintained efficiently at scale
- Deliver high quality, well-tested Infrastructure-as-code to our API, web, and mobile platforms
- Fosters the use of DevOps with the engineering team through mentorship and collaboration
- Participate in and lead system design and scalability discussions in a kanban style environment
- Experience with modern cloud environments like AWS, GCP and related networking concepts
- Experience with build and deploy pipelines using tools like Gitlab, Kaniko and Helm
- Knowledge building, maintaining and operating Kubernetes workloads
- Significant familiarity with data persistence tools like Postgresql and Redis
- Kubernetes / Helm
- CI / CD
- AWS / S3 / EC2 / Lambda
- Ability to execute as an engineer, with a pragmatic focus on ROI when delivering the product
- Passion in thinking about product, including user empathy and an understanding of how a product works as a complex system
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally with engineers, product managers, architects, etc., to deliver an exceptional product
- Ability to discern technical constraints, resources and opportunities available; willingness to take a creative approach to problem solving
- Ability to estimate and prioritize
- Possessing high integrity
- Lives our core values: honesty, humility, exceptionalism, hard work, commitment, and innovation
Teamworks is a powerful collaboration and operations platform designed to empower athletes
We are a performance-oriented culture with employees who are driven, collegial and team-first. Our core values are honesty, humility, hard work, commitment, exceptionalism, and innovation. What this translates into in engineering and product development is a high degree of autonomy and a strong spirit of cooperation. It also means we commit ourselves to truly understanding our customers' needs and meeting those needs with technology. People here work as a team and aren't afraid to ask for help. Everyone pitches in where and when it's needed to achieve a common goal.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.