- React Native
TechStyle is looking for a Remote Manager of Engineering to lead and mentor the engineers that build the web applications that run one of our top eCommerce businesses.
Build, lead, and mentor a world-class engineering team that delivers customer value through rapid iterations
Provide hands-on support to projects and other initiatives as necessary
Provide thought leadership and assist with road mapping for the team and its products
Set clear, measurable quality goals for the organization
Foster a culture of continuous engineering improvement through mentoring, feedback, and metrics
Own the technical design, development, and operational effectiveness of innovative applications that meet current and future business needs in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner
Ensure adherence to software development lifecycle and architecture best practices
Collaborate with cross-functional (product management, architecture, QA, IT Ops) teams to define strategies, scope of products and services throughout the product lifecycle
Contribute to a culture of modern software development methodologies and architectural excellence
Research and estimation for external stakeholders
Maintain strong relationships with team members to create culture of trust
Support transition from prior-era tech to next-generation tech where legacy systems require updates
• 7+ years of software engineering experience including ecommerce and enterprise systems
• 1 year management experience with hands-on architecture experience
• 2+ years of hands-on software engineering experience within a large scale and highly available environment
• Strong leadership and mentoring experience managing 5+ person remote onshore/offshore engineering team
• Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality solutions in a high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly
• Experience with the Agile/Scrum SDLC processes through the entire SDLC: software design, coding, unit test, integration test, build and release
• Experience using various APIs (REST, JSON-RPC, GraphQL, etc.)
• Experience with both server- & client-side languages
• Experience with SQL databases including SQL Server and stored procedures
• Eager and adaptable to change. Works with little guidance and direction. Able to navigate complex systems with ease.
• Must be technically credible to lead teams of architects and software engineers to make the right design decisions and technology choices
• Capable of working on prior-era tech or next-generation tech
TechStyleOS is the globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history, including Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, JustFab, ShoeDazzle, and FabKids. With capabilities spanning technology, data science, supply chain management, fulfillment, customer service, and more, we help brands launch, scale and grow—across product categories and geographically. From predictive analytics to data-driven marketing and attribution, our unique approach is powered by our proprietary, end-to-end tech platform that enables the brands we serve to deliver a level of personalization, value, and satisfaction that are unrivaled in the fashion industry.
We love people and we love helping people grow. We're looking for someone who is all about learning, sharing and mentoring. We have a great relationship with our PMs and stakeholders to that we rarely incur tech debt. If we do, we ACTUALLY address it.
We were remote before it was cool, but often get together in LA for happy hours, events, and general fun. Covid sucks, but we still try to find time to hang out and have a break from work together.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.