- San Francisco
- $110k - $150k
- 0.10% - 0.15%
We are building 3D data models of sporting events in real-time via image recognition and advanced tracking.
- Work hard, have fun, dream big: we want to change the way sports is consumed.
- Best idea wins: the team uses the best idea regardless of seniority.
- Thirst for knowledge and improvement: never stop learning and finding better ways to solve problems.
- Be a self-aware team player: recognize your role in the team to achieve our goals and help others.
- Teams are organized according to scrum/agile principles: engineers are given a chance to focus on the task at hand without undue distraction.
- Weekly sprints: we make small, achievable goals and strive to complete them.
How You Can Help
Help us develop the visualization tools to support our data engineering efforts and prototype consumer products that leverage this new data.
You'll help architect our front-end from the ground up, have a say on which stack we commit to, and be a leader in building our engineering team.
- Absolute ninja with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience building products for fast growing web products
- Experience with real-time systems a plus
About Tempus Ex
With our real-time 3D tracking technology, we create data models for live predictive analytics. This enables new types of fantasy sports games that are more engaging for fans—both in the stadium and at home.
We also create interactive AR experiences for fans that improve the engagement with teams and players. These experiences can be personalized and easily integrate with social media.
With unprecedented access to sporting events, we aim to partner with sports leagues around the world to implement this technology. With hands-on R&D at live events, we are developing edge hardware that streams to our cloud-based ML systems.
We value keeping technical debt low, striving for excellence, and learning and growing as engineers.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.