- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
We are at the forefront of creating the latest FinTech category and we are rapidly expanding our team. We’re looking for a Senior Python Engineer to work on our Data Science team.
What’s in it for you?
- Remote OK (Western Hemisphere) or work out of an awesome office with all the perks.
- Almost all of Engineering and Data Science work fully remote and we work hard to make sure remote employees feel a part of the team.
- Fast paced environment where you have an impact.
- Work with some of the best and brightest (but also very humble).
- Fast growing startup backed by top tier investors - Y Combinator, First Round Capital, Floodgate, Fathom.
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the data science stack and contribute daily to all parts of our code base.
- Work directly with the Data Science team to assist in building out the ecosystem for bringing models into production.
- Build and organize production workflows to bring data and the outputs of models into the hands of our users.
- Coordinate with the product team to ensure data integrity and continued proper integration.
- Create test suites for all aspects of production data science modeling and backends.
- Guide team in organizational best practices regarding data intensive systems.
- Has 4+ years of work experience.
- Expert level proficiency in Python.
- Ability to write high performance code.
- An interest in machine learning (No professional experience required).
- Is resourceful and a fast learner.
- Insatiable curiosity and ability to solve problems without established solutions.
- Excited to be working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team.
Nice to have
- Worked with machine learning in the past
- Has built data science production environments
- Example work that has been open sourced in the Python community
- Experience with large-scale data processing tools: Spark, Dask, or others.
Data Science at Tesorio
- Data science and machine learning is core to the Tesorio product and drives much of the product decisions.
- Focused on shipping new models/predictions rather than academic discussions.
- Tight integration with the Product Engineering team so that when things are built, they go directly into the product.
- We are building many automated processes to enable rapid iteration.
Tesorio is the world’s first and only cash flow performance platform. It empowers CFOs and finance teams to boost profits by using artificial intelligence to better manage, predict, and collect cash.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.