- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Swift Apple
- Design, develop and maintain new services and application programming interfaces (APIs) used by our clients using Python, Django and database tools such as MySQL, Cassandra, Memcached, Redis, AWS, and cloud infrastructure
- Liaise with product development efforts to ensure continuity of back-end with client needs
- Scale our systems with our rapid growth
- Perform object-oriented programming
- Architect and develop data management application.
- Utilize test-driven development process for a short development cycle
- Design Rest Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that enables communications between clients and our server
- Collaborate with third party services, partners, vendors and social networks
- Design and maintain transactional systems fundamental part of our model objects
- Implement best practices for optimal performance and reliability
- Create documentation for the new features to communicate to the client-side iOS and Android engineering team
Join us in revolutionizing the way people communicate with each other, worldwide! TextMe was created in March 2011 with a single vision and single measure for success: to remove the modern barriers of communicating and provide people with universal and free communication options. TextMe’s ultimate measure for success is to achieve the highest quality and thus rival and surpass classical communication alternatives. In order to deliver on this vision, TextMe gathered a group of enthusiastic engineers, with brilliant development skills in web and mobile technologies, joined by highly experienced entrepreneurs with in-depth technical and commercial expertise in mobile and telecommunications and, last but not least, with solid financial skills thus enabling a sound, though fast-growing, self-funded development of the company.
At TextMe we value the contributions of each team member, it is a great place to be if you like making a direct impact on the product!
- Swift Apple
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.