Senior Software Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- $150k - $200k
- 0.25% - 0.50%
We’re seeking an experienced engineer to join our team and help solve major inefficiencies in the $300B corporate events industry. As one of our early employees, you’ll join our highly ambitious team that’s building a great technology company. We’re backed by top investors from New York City and Silicon Valley, and you’ll have unparalleled opportunities to make an impact at a high-growth startup. This role will report directly to the CTO, allow you to own greenfield projects and if interested to lead your own team as the company scales.
We're proud to count Founder Collective, Primary Ventures, and Operator Partners as investors.
- Design, implement, and deploy scalable and reliable systems
- Contribute ideas for new features and proactively identify areas for improvement
- Write clean, tested, and well-documented code
- Review code and provide mentorship to junior engineers
- 5+ year of industry experience
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Comfortable working on a small team and being a flexible contributor to all parts of the product
About The Vendry
We are building an event marketplace to connect event organizers with venues and event service providers.
We've raised capital from top investors including Founder Collective, Primary Ventures, Operator Partners, and tech angels like Geoff Yang, Howard Lerman, and Jeff Fluhr (the founder of StubHub).
Engineering-first and valuing empathy and kindness.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.