- New York
- $100k - $150k
- 0.005% - 0.025%
We are looking for experienced, hands-on fullstack engineers who like to ship code that has an impact. Engineers in this role will own major product and infrastructure roadmap items and work closely with the CTO in setting the technical direction for the company.
We expect most successful candidates will have:
- Shipped entire products or large scale features in a professional engineering environment
- Comfort taking large projects or goals and breaking them down into pieces
- Ability to make engineering decisions that maximize impact
Extra credit if you’ve done one or more of the following:
- Administered Postgres in a production environment
- Built analytics and reporting to support business functions outside enginering
- Built across web and mobile platforms
- Helped make a team more productive by introducing better processes and workflows
About Torch Technology
Torch is looking to modernize the $20bn dental supply market with an intelligent platform that gives practices a single interface for all of their purchasing needs. Our software automatically optimizes purchasing decisions and introduces huge improvements in logistic efficiency, allowing our customers to focus on what they do best: providing quality patient care. We also pools demand and practice data to unlock enormous savings on our users’ behalf.
We have four core principles:
- Jaw-dropping customer experience - Everything we work on should focus on customer value
- Urgency - We have a unique and large opportunity; be resourceful and find creative solutions to keep moving forward
- Data Driven - Ruthlessly prioritize, basing your decisions on objective and measurable criteria
- Open Mindedness - Respectful, collaborative environments breed the best ideas
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.