- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $100k - $180k
- 0.0% - 1.0%
Your Work • Design, develop, implement and test new product features. • Refine and iterate on the existing product to improve business metrics and/or performance (e.g. reduce the time to first interaction for a specific landing page). • Build tools to monitor and manage our application • Troubleshoot and resolve bugs and issues
Everyday, companies make purchases to run their businesses. As they scale, it gets harder and harder for them to maintain good practices and visibility. As a result, employees buy without informing the right stakeholders, people forget about unused subscriptions that continue to auto-renew; budget owners don't know how they're doing against their budget until it's too late …
Trace is a spend management platform for medium to large enterprises that benefits everybody in the company:
• Employees get a delightful experience to purchase, pay, and manage their finance requests.
• Budget owners gain full visibility toward the past, present and future purchase commitments.
• Finance team automates the tedious back office work and lower the risk of unmanaged spend.
• Make work you're proud of: we solve hard problems and we build for leverage.
• Have the hard conversation: We believe in direct, frank and open communication. Access to the right information is critical to the success of the individual, team and company.
• Be the person you want to work with: someone who’s able to listen carefully your thoughts, who’s solving for the team, who’s technically impressive and who behave like an owner.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.