Senior Frontend Software Engineer
- East Bay, CA, United States
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- New York, NY, United States
- Seattle, WA, United States
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Spring Boot
Trifacta is looking for a talented and dedicated Senior Frontend Engineer to join our team. You will work as part of a team that builds end-to-end functionality, turning UI mockups into polished, production-ready features and contributing across all of our codebase. Above all, your work will impact how the world works with data.
- Write elegant and efficient code that powers our user-friendly web application
- Collaborate with our designers and implement their novel solutions to data transformation problems
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of a cross-functional team
What we are looking for
- Experience developing, debugging, testing, and optimizing web applications
- Experience with object-oriented design
- English language fluency, excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Data visualization experience, e.g. D3, SVG, Canvas
- Experience with frontend frameworks, e.g. React, Backbone, Angular
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Node.js
- UI design experience
What you can expect from us
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of the most exciting opportunities in the data space
- We will help you grow your skills through mentorships and education support. Our environment is focused on collaboration and learning
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- You will have a direct impact on the success of our projects
Trifacta‘s mission is to help people and organizations get the most out of their data by making complex input ready for analysis. Combining decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction and scalable data management with the latest machine learning technologies, Trifacta’s unique solution creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use.
We operate with a trust-based culture with strong independence and team autonomy. We don't operate under artificial deadlines and give freedom to every engineer to do things right. We operate as a single, highly collaborative team. We believe in creating the impact through our work. We offer an environment in which to learn with exposure to a wide range of engineering problem statements and a collaborative setup to solve them.
- Spring Boot
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.