Senior Software Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $140k - $240k
- 0.4% - 1.2%
- Azure Cloud
- .NET Core
As a senior software engineer at Trinsic, you'll have the opportunity to redefine how people around the world interact with their personal data and manage their identity, making the world and its useful services more accessible to people who desperately need it. Your work will focus on developing the core capabilities of our platform by developing the open source libraries, standards, and drivers our platform needs.
You'll work with a supportive, remote team that loves to work intensely and have fun while doing it. We're a small team, so you'll wear a lot of hats.
We're looking for:
- A well-rounded engineer who is particularly strong in backend or low-level programming - Rust is our language of choice
- Experience interacting directly with standards & protocols like TCP or WebRTC a plus
- The ability to contribute to supporting backend libraries and protocols that power our cloud platform
- Someone who takes ownership and pride in their work, makes and delivers on commitments, and isn't satisfied with anything less than excellence
- The desire to help define architecture and strategic roadmap for a product used by hundreds of developers, balancing business objectives, end-user needs, and technical feasibility
- An exceptional communicator who will be effective on a remote team
- Someone who identifies with the core values and philosophy of self-sovereign identity, namely privacy, autonomy, and individual dignity
Within the first 30 days, you'll work with your onboarding buddy closely to implement your first PR on a key open source codebase. By 60 days, we expect you to be implementing features autonomously and by 90 days we expect you'll be irreplaceable because of your knowledge and domain expertise in a particular aspect of the codebase.
We're building a standard for establishing trust online. This starts with verifiable identities and expands into credentials of all kinds.
We have a diverse engineering team, with architects, careful engineers who value stability, and scrappy engineers who value speed. This diverse approach leads to a healthy balance of priorities and a richness in perspective. We work hard and expect a lot, but are extremely supportive at the same time.
- Azure Cloud
- .NET Core
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.