- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Spring MVC
- iOS Development
At TripActions, “It’s all about the user. All of them.” We’re passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they’re going.
Ensuring the privacy and security of our customers’ data is fundamental to our efforts. We’re looking for Security Engineers who will spearhead and drive many of our security initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
- Assess the security of our core app, recommend improvement opportunities, drive remediation efforts
- Review vulnerability tests and other internal and external assessments, remediate items, provide feedback and coaching to Product and Dev teams
- Monitor and act upon inbound intelligence from multiple security services
- Application security tools and solutions and Web hosting (AWS) architecture and principles
- Common networking protocols and services and their relevant security issues
- Able to code in one of the JVM Languages
- Risk assessment/acceptance factors that can affect business and security decisions
What We’re Looking For:
- Analyzing application security vulnerabilities. Using application threat vulnerability tools, scanning techniques and code review results;
- Using assessments of vulnerabilities and sources of threats and current security guidance to prioritize remediation opportunities;
- Collaborating with teams to identify opportunities and provide recommendations on how application security can be built into the SDLC;
- Reviewing application threat vulnerability assessments with development teams;
- Implementing strategy for application threat vulnerability review and remediation;
- Identifying and documenting complex business cases to assist in gaining internal support to implement security solutions; and,
- Monitoring vendor application development processes.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CCIE, CCNA, CCNP and CCSA3+ bullets about background, skills, other requirements for the role
We realize benefits are important as they support keeping you at your best at all times. Our benefits are here for you if you get sick or hurt, help you save for now and later, encourage you to take time off work and travel, and provide perks specific to being a TripActions employee both in and out of the office.
TripActions is the fastest-growing global business travel platform loved by the world’s most innovative companies. We are an end-to-end travel platform making business travel as easy and delightful as possible for road warriors. With 97% traveler satisfaction, learn more about why innovative customers across various industries, including Dropbox, Lyft, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, Stella & Dot and the ACLU trust TripActions to support their business travel at www.tripactions.com
As we grow rapidly (averaging 700% YoY!), we want to continue to focus on what’s most important –– our people. We do this by prioritizing our culture as a core part of our business.
Our company values: It’s about the user –– all of them Challenge the status quo Do the smart thing Always raise the bar Focus on what actually matters We grow with direct and thoughtful feedback
- Spring MVC
- iOS Development
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.