- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Ruby on Rails
Driving Triplebyte’s Growth
Our Growth team is responsible for growing the numbers of engineers that use Triplebyte, by building attractive and useful features for engineers, optimizing conversion of site visitors to users, encouraging users to bring in more users, as well as reaching out to new audiences through advertising. Our team runs dozens of experiments and A/B tests each week across all of these areas, and the Growth Engineer will play a central role in this.
- A/B tests and experimental features across all parts of the Triplebyte product, for example - tests on landing page and user flows, experimental features such as salary research tool, test practice, community interaction features etc.
- Enabling marketing by setting up tracking across several marketing channel, custom audiences, integration with marketing tech tools and dashboards to monitor/analyze performance.
- Data analysis of usage and traffic patterns to identify growth opportunities
The ideal candidate would be a Fullstack Engineer with experience helping grow early stage startups and/or significant experience in growth teams of consumer-facing tech companies. They would be used to building products / features independently and very familiar with A/B testing. They would also have strong analytical abilities and be able to draw insights from experiments.
Our frontend is mostly in React/Redux. Our backend is in Ruby on Rails, Postgres and Redis.
- Web development with Ruby, Rails, React, Postgres
- Web analytics with tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Segment
- Data analysis using SQL, and Ruby or Python
- Experience with audience targeting and tracking on Google, Facebook, and other channels
- Data visualization using matplotlib or ruby libraries
Triplebyte is a hiring marketplace used by companies like Apple, Dropbox, Stripe, and Instacart to hire the best technical talent. We are on a mission to build a meritocratic hiring process, and we do all our evaluation background blind. Our ultimate goal is to collect the largest dataset and use this to build the world's best technical hiring process. No other company has successfully done what we're doing in this field.
We are growing extremely quickly, working on a problem that is fundamental, sitting at the crossroads between the workforce and employers. Ten years from now, it'll look silly to use anything other than Triplebyte for technical hiring.
We have a laid-back, friendly office culture. Over lunch you'll often find us discussing the latest in technology, books, and pop culture, and then maybe getting in a quick game of chess or babyfoot (foosball).
Since we're an early-stage company, we move fast, and it's important that each member of our team is able to take ownership of projects by defining problems, brainstorming solutions, and running experiments.
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.