- Ruby on Rails
Triplebyte has developed a modern approach to skill assessments, backed by extensive psychometrics research and validated with real technical interviews and hiring outcomes at 1,000+ companies. Our assessments are background-blind, unbiased, and designed to be highly predictive of success in downstream technical interviews, thus they help every candidate put their best foot forward when being considered for an engineering / data science role.
As a Subject Matter Expert, you’ll develop new content for multiple-choice skill assessments in Data Science. Through these questions you’ll look to test understanding of various concepts, models, technologies and practical implementation considerations that Data Scientists need to be familiar with. The content will span a range of skill levels — from Entry-level through Principal. We design the content to be clear, unbiased, and relevant to practical jobs in the tech industry. Therefore we are looking for people with a combination of practical experience in the industry, detail orientation and an interest in teaching / coaching.
What you'll do
- Identify topics to develop content
- Develop questions for multiple-choice tests in Data Science
- Work with Triplebyte’s assessments team to review questions for quality assurance
- Peer review questions developed by other subject matter experts
What you'll need to be successful
- 5+ years professional experience with Data Science
- Experience in hiring or interviewing Data Scientists
- Understanding of Data Science concepts such as causal inference, A/B testing, advanced experimentation, statistics interpretation, etc.
- Knowledge of practical implementation of Data Science in current real-world applications
- Familiarity with tools, languages and Libraries commonly used in Data Science, e.g. Python, R, Scikit, SAS, Spark, etc.
- Academic / teaching experience
- Writing / editing experience
Triplebyte is transforming the way software engineers are hired. Our mission is to build an open, valuable and skills-based credential for all engineers. This is important because millions of people have skills (and deserve good jobs), but don’t fit the profile that recruiters seek. We aim to cut out that noise by matching opportunities to people who have the skills to succeed in them - regardless of their background.
Companies like Apple, Facebook, Dropbox and American Express trust Triplebyte’s technical assessment to identify the best engineers for their open roles and reduce the time and effort it takes to hire them.
We raised a $35 million Series B and our team of 52 is growing.
We have a laid-back, friendly office culture. Over lunch you'll often find us discussing the latest in technology, books, and pop culture, and then maybe getting in a quick game of chess or babyfoot (foosball).
Since we're an early-stage company, we move fast, and it's important that each member of our team is able to take ownership of projects by defining problems, brainstorming solutions, and running experiments.
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.