- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Ruby on Rails
Triplebyte screens and evaluates thousands of engineers per month to find the best candidates for our partner companies. Human decision making doesn't work at our scale; our marketplace is powered by automated assessment and decision making. Triplebyte has three cornerstone ML products: our quiz, our interview, and our matchmaking. As a machine learning engineer, you'll be responsible for the end-to-end process of designing and running experiments to serving production models at scale. Some of our pipelines use off the shelf components, but we're also implementing custom models and techniques from the latest research papers. We're also building forecasting tools for internal teams to measure and predict outcomes. This is an ideal role for an engineer or data scientist who wants the scope and responsibility to own features/products from the inception and research phase through to measuring real-world results.
Fields your work will touch on
- Recommender systems
- Time series analysis
- Survival analysis
- Bayesian inference
- Probabilistic programming
- Robust exploratory/experimental skills. We have a novel dataset of candidate profiles and interview outcomes from our candidate screening process and our hiring marketplace. You'll be responsible for designing and evaluating experiments to predict downstream outcomes.
- Ability to implement models from research. Some of our best improvements in both speed and predictiveness has come from doing literature surveys and implementing novel techniques from research papers.
- Engineering skills. This is a hybrid research/engineering role. You'll be responsible for productionizing your pipelines/models and integrating against our back-end services.
Triplebyte is transforming the way software engineers are hired. Our mission is to build an open, valuable and skills-based credential for all engineers. This is important because millions of people have skills (and deserve good jobs), but don’t fit the profile that recruiters seek. We aim to cut out that noise by matching opportunities to people who have the skills to succeed in them - regardless of their background.
Companies like Apple, Facebook, Dropbox and American Express trust Triplebyte’s technical assessment to identify the best engineers for their open roles and reduce the time and effort it takes to hire them.
We raised a $35 million Series B and our team of 52 is growing.
We have a laid-back, friendly office culture. Over lunch you'll often find us discussing the latest in technology, books, and pop culture, and then maybe getting in a quick game of chess or babyfoot (foosball).
Since we're an early-stage company, we move fast, and it's important that each member of our team is able to take ownership of projects by defining problems, brainstorming solutions, and running experiments.
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.