Business travel tech
Why join us?
Experienced founders and business team, we have been in this space for 20 years now. We have prior experience of building similar business to scale.
We have a pipeline of paying customers, plus have 10X growth only on a basic prototype.
We are not looking for engineers with vast experience, we just people with good knowledge of core skills. Travel tech is generally picked up on job, we have enough experience on board to guide a new entrant.
Engineering at Tripsforbusiness
CTO - Platform architect - Front end team -Back end team - Java Team
- Daily standup (30m) for discussion on task assignment progress and bugs.
- Weekly sprint.
- Internal design team works on product specs and works closely with engineering
- Pull request on Github for code reviews
- Bugs and issues tracked on Jira + slack discussion forums
- Aggregation of travel apis and assignment of algorithms for cheapest, fastest and best travel options.
- ML to track travel behaviour
We are building a travel aggregation layer with integration and access to 30+ travel apis.
We are building a B2B2C platform where corporate/B2B bookings are able to customize their products and travel policies and extend the benefits to their employees
Working at Tripsforbusiness
Everyone is capable of doing everything. We are currently a small and nimble unit. Business is talking to design on the best product approach, engineering is talking to business to brainstorm ideas. so everyone is everywhere and can contribute to anything, no restrictions.
Every new entrant meets the whole team, regardless of the department they are associated with
We do not monitor working hours nor have a specific time restriction
We provide health coverage for self, family and parents
Work from Home
work from home/ office is upto the team
Interested in this company?
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.