Principal Engineer, Front-End
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- $160k - $190k
- 0.07% - 0.15%
This is a technology leadership role. In addition to hands-on tasks, the candidate will hire, mentor and drive improvements and features across our products.
TrueAccord engineering team is a small group of highly productive technologists that appreciates clean and elegant solutions to large and messy real-world business problems. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a company on the verge of the exponential phase of business growth. We are transforming the industry and fully expect to dominate it in a few short years.
Debt collection is failing consumers. Every year, 77 million Americans have negative experiences with the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. That’s why banks, lenders, and industry leaders are coming to TrueAccord for innovative solutions recovering outstanding receivables.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to assist both clients and consumers through a challenging financial process. With a world-class leadership team, passionate and driven team members, and a diverse and growing client base, TrueAccord is well positioned for continued success. Come join our team to redefine debt collection as a non-intrusive, largely self-guided process of helping millions of consumers regain their financial footing while reducing the cost of doing business for thousands of lenders in a $130B+ industry.
Feel free to share your Github, blog, or any relevant projects that you've worked on. Apply now to make a huge impact in a growing organization!
- Architect and build our next generation web rendering stack, optimized for speed and mobile consumption
- Implement entirely new tools and applications using a modern technology stack
- Work closely with the TPM and our clients to collaborate on requirements
- Leave the code better than you found it
- Be a part of a culture of continuous improvement
- Break work down to tasks where possible
- Work effectively, meet your commitments
- Lead and contribute to overall engineering initiatives including recruiting
- Experience with React, React Hooks / Stateless React, and SSR. Has architected applications utilizing redux or similar state management tools
- Proven track record of ideation and innovating technology at scale, experience creating business proposals and cases, and collaborating with product and design - teams extensively to validate those ideas
- Mentorship and management experience with senior and mid level engineers, with a strong drive for motivating others to act by creating a shared sense of vision or purpose
- Broad technical experience and up-to-date on industry with historical context of FE technologies, while working to push the industry forward by evaluating new solutions as they arise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with TDD or BDD
- Experience building front end development frameworks
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of test-driven development processes
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of FE build pipelines
- Has executed a large scale framework migration in the past
- Experience with experimentation and A/B testing
Our mission is to reinvent the debt collections space by delivering great consumer experiences that empower consumers to regain control of their financial health and help them to better manage their financial future. Debt collection has been broken for a long time. Every year, 77 million Americans experience the collections process, and they deserve a better approach - one that is more relevant, more digital, and less abrasive. Come and join the revolution!
TrueAccord is headquartered in San Francisco’s Soma (South of Market) district. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive & diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change (and a strong Giphy game).
In addition, we offer catered meals, ergonomic desks, and a dog friendly office! We believe in flexible work schedules that promotes work/life harmony and increased productivity. Happy hours are held weekly for all our teams to come together, have fun and learn about one another. Every month, our CEO hosts a company-wide Q&A breakfast session where we all discuss ideas on how to improve our current practices—from new office snacks to productivity tips.
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.