- Los Angeles, CA, United States
What we're looking for
To help Trust scale our products and our team, we need an ambitious engineer that wants to step into a pivotal role at our company and help us grow. Your focus will be on delivering complete features across the stack including the API, web client(s), and data pipeline.
- Work with product owners to define functional and non-functional requirements
- Design software architecture and systems to meet specified requirements
- Work closely with technical and non-technical team members
- Produce documentation for software and systems
- Maintain and improve the software as needed
- Assist in building a team of software developers (assist with hiring, mentorship, etc.)
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with API frameworks (e.g. Flask, FastAPI, Ruby on Rails).
- Experience with Python
- Experience with relational databases. Particularly PostgreSQL
- Proven ability to design, build, test, and deliver full-stack features
- Strong technical communication skills
- Results-focused, collaborative, and pragmatic
- FinTech / Finance experience
- Familiarity with Ops platforms tools and processes (AWS, GCS, etc.)
- Data pipeline / Data engineering experience
- Familiarity with Docker
Trust is the first corporate card that helps startups grow smarter, together. Trust cardholders can learn from each other’s growth investments, share trusted advice, and get higher credit limits with up to 60 day payment terms — all 100% free.
Building a resilient and unique culture at Trust is one of our top priorities as we scale our first products and continue to build out the early team. As an early team members you will play a critical role in helping us refine our values, develop a strong culture, and support new employees as we grow.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.