Founding Product Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $120k - $180k
- 1.0% - 5.0%
We’re looking for entrepreneurial engineers with a strong background or interest in building consumer products, have a good sense of social networks/dynamics and have a keen eye towards detail.
You might be a fit if you:
- Enjoy being a generalist, working on both the frontend, backend, and everything in between to tackle problems and delight customers.
- Enjoy building user experiences with modern tools like ES6, React, Redux, Webpack, etc
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion, involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users, and create an intuitive, delightful experience.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.
We're building a LinkedIn 2.0 where user profiles are based on credible recommendations, much more curated, above and beyond schools, jobs, and a resume.
Users recommend people they trust by answering questions like
Who would you hack a product MVP together with over a weekend? or
Who are designers you'd trust to benchmark design talent? or
Who are investors that have incredible empathy for founders?, etc.
We are building the trust graph of the world: who trusts whom and in what context.
We are focused on building one of the most valuable graphs in the world, trust graph: who trusts whom and in what context. This is an ambitious project and as a result, we are looking for people who are truly ambitious and want their work to be part of their legacy.
We value being incredibly scrappy and resourceful. We believe one can be hard working/gritty and talented/smart. It doesn't have to be one vs the other.
We don't care if you are old/young or your gender or your accent sounds funny or if you went to Stanford/MIT/another great school or about your political slant!
Put simply, we are just looking for people who are super ambitious, talented, respectful of their colleagues and think it is important to have a meritocratic world: If someone is good at what they do, we want to make sure we can get them more opportunities throughout their career!
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.