- Tampa, FL, United States
TrustLayer is a venture-backed B2B SaaS company that reduces friction and builds trust between businesses. We allow users to automate the verification of insurance, licenses, and compliance docs of their business partners (i.e., vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, borrowers, tenants...).
You will team up with an outstanding engineering team. You will develop excellent technical knowledge, deliver high-impact presentations, and have a passion for learning about and evangelizing cloud-driven risk management technology.
TrustLayer welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving.
As a senior engineer, you will play an integral role in designing and implementing our platform from the ground up. As one of the early hires, you will have a direct influence on the culture and direction of the engineering team. Some of the things you’ll do include:
- Build the core platform services
- Develop our client-facing APIs
- Contribute to evolving continuous integration and delivery
- Collaborate with other engineers and stakeholder
- Executing on a strategy to develop adjacent product lines and verticals to create a $1B business
- Exceptional programming skills with experience in React, Redux, GraphQL, NodeJS, TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Passion for creating amazing user experiences
- 5+ years of engineering experience building a complex software in a team environment
- Solid understanding of the software development process and experience working on agile teams
- Working knowledge of prototyping tools (Figma)
- Familiarity with module bundlers (e.g. Webpack), and testing tools (e.g. Cypress, Jest)
- Familiarity with Docker
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field, or successful startup experience
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, documentation, etc.)
- Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
can doattitude, and ability and willingness to make an impact
Perks and Benefits:
- Meaningful equity
- Work with a talented yet humble team
- Great employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Happy hours, company and team wide social events
TrustLayer is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. TrustLayer will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At TrustLayer, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
About TrustLayer, Inc.
The Problem: Nearly every business relationship requires one, or both, parties to prove they have specific insurance coverage and licenses. This process happens millions of times per year and is done via paper/pdfs.
Solution: TrustLayer has built a collaborative risk management application that can reduce friction between millions of business. We allow users to automate the verification of insurance, licenses, and compliance docs of their business partners (i.e., vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, borrowers, tenants,...). Now companies can automatically verify the insurance and licenses of their vendors/suppliers/borrowers/tenants. This product is live @ app.trustlayer.io.
The Big Opportunity: The biggest insurance association in the world is investing heavily into a new data standard. TrustLayer was selected by the members of this organization to build a platform to verify coverage in real time. As easily as you can connect your bank account to your Brex or Venmo account, with TrustLayer, you will be able to connect your insurance account to prove insurance in real time.
The TAM: Every construction subcontractor for every project, every facilities management company, every equipment leasing contract, all home mortgages, all auto loans, etc. While we are starting with insurance, our subscription model opens the door to numerous additional revenue streams, and new industries, down the road.
We are an earlier stage startup with a lot of traction. People here are friendly and very driven. If you like working with smart people on an application with global reach and a lot of traction, this is a good fit for you.
For staff in the U.S. we offer solid perks, including fully paid health insurance and 401k contributions.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.