- San Francisco, CA, United States
- AWS Lambda
What you'll do
- Contribute new features to our B2B marketplace in a reliable and sustainable manner
- Work closely with product management, designers, and other engineers
- Solve critical problems in innovative ways
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability in regards to UX
- Build and maintain our internal reusable components following best practices
- Resolve production issues together with the engineering team
Who you are
- Proactive, passionate and have the needed perseverance for creating great software in imperfect world
- Ability to work both independently and with teammates in a fast moving environment
- Strong analytical and design skills, and attention to the details
- 5+ years of experience building single page applications in any of the modern libraries - Angular, Vue, or React
- Able to dive into the source code of frontend libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary
- Familiarity with responsive design, modern CSS techniques, best practices for web and/or mobile accessibility
At Tundra, we’re passionate about enabling businesses around the world to buy and sell amazing products instantly and online with freight included, Net 60 payment terms, simple checkout and easy delivery.
Throughout history, trade has connected people, built communities and fueled prosperity. Tundra is a commerce platform born from this spirit. We use technology and our deep expertise in logistics to automate every aspect of wholesale ordering. Tundra is built on the concept of True Trade - that buying and selling should be Direct, Free and Worldwide.
We get things done, do meaningful work whilst facing interesting challenges. We're constantly improving our skills in a no ego atmosphere.
- AWS Lambda
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.