Senior Full-Stack Engineer
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- React Native
- Azure Cloud
What you will do and the impact you’ll have:
Our company is skyrocketing in growth, and our small engineering team is ready to level-up -- that’s where you come in. We’re looking for a Senior software engineer who can build core end-to-end features and services that have a high business impact and makes a difference!
As a Senior software engineer at Underground Cellar you will succeed if you have a strong sense of ownership and pride in the code you write and with that responsibility comes an opportunity to bring a lot of impact on the business. The team will look to you to help architect clean solutions to complex problems. We believe in open communication and expect you to teach us from your learnings as we will tell you about ours so that we as a team can maximize our competency and continue to develop a state of the art system.
Prioritize and complete engineering tasks including building new features, improving scalability, security and testability, and reducing tech debt. Help formulate company best practices, documentation, and architecture decisions. Work with the team to roll out and QA releases. Drive the on-time delivery of well-engineered features to meet or exceed functionality, usability, and quality requirements. Maintain high standards of communication within the team and with key stakeholders.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of deep experience in:
- Object-Oriented Programming (For example, Java, C#).
- RDBMS, such as PostgreSQL or MySQL. (We use PostgreSQL.)
- Test-driven development, on both frontend and backend (experience with one or more frameworks is needed, i.e. Jest, XUnit, and JUnit).
- Cloud computing, such as AWS and Azure. We’d love to get something like Terraform set up and running so that we can automate environment set-up.
- You are resourceful, a self-starter and you’re able to make things happen, against all odds.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and excel at working with different groups of people, especially non-technical team members.
- You are passionate about delivering outstanding experiences for our customers, and team.
- You are an ambitious top performer, you persevere through intense obstacles.
- Bonus points if you have experience using:
- Serverless computing, such as AWS Lambda. We’re going Serverless wherever we can for scale and cost optimization.
- Containers, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
We’ve Got You Covered:
Underground Cellar is invested in the health and wellness of our family-like team.
- Competitive base salary
- Significant equity ownership
- Top of the line medical insurance (choice of PPO or HSA plans!)
- 401k with company matching contributions
- Company-wide events and travel (we took the whole team to Hawaii once!)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks, and catered lunch twice a week
- Monthly health & wellness reimbursement
- Company-subsidized Uber, Lyft, and public transportation credit
- Flexible work hours and unlimited paid time off
- Complimentary wine tastings throughout Napa, and more!
About Underground Cellar
Online wine deals that don't ruin brands
- React Native
- Azure Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.