Senior Software Engineer
- East Bay (Oakland, Emeryville)
- San Francisco
- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- $90k - $175k
- 0.5% - 2.0%
- React Native
At Unum ID, we are building the end of passwords— a single identity for everything, online and offline.
We provide Identity as a Service to our users and our partners, decreasing verification costs by 10-100x and providing unparalleled privacy and security of personal information. Unum ID stores all personal information locally on the users’ device and eliminates the need for centralized honey pots. No more data breaches. No more mass identity theft.
Blockchain identity is one of the fastest growing spaces in tech and one of the biggest opportunities. The industry is projected to have a CAGR of 80% or more over the next 5 years, and BCG predicts that secure digital identity is upwards of a $1T opportunity. Join us today and let’s change the world together.
- 1-2% in equity stock options.
- $120,000/yr. salary.
- an awesome, small team — Stanford founders, CTO from Samsung, top blockchain engineer.
- a fluid work environment where everyone handles a bit of everything.
- React/React Native experience.
- full-stack capability (for mobile apps).
- created simple, elegant UI.
You might also have…
- blockchain interest. Whether you've built a dApp, read a few whitepapers, or just checked out a blog post, we want to help you learn.
- a cybersecurity background (bonus points if you worked in the government).
- great interpersonal skills. You speak eloquently. You write clearly. You listen thoughtfully.
- self-motivation. You volunteer for new challenges. You are excited to learn new things. You work long and hard. startup battle scars. You love working in a fast-paced, unpredictable, and fluid environment. You enjoy solving new problems on they fly.
Is this you?
We can't wait to hear from you.
Job doesn’t seem like a good fit? Perhaps you have a friend that would be perfect for this role. Please send them the link. Thanks!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want more info? Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
About Unum ID
We are building the end of passwords— a single identity for everything, online and offline.
We value hard work and results. We measure success on quantifiable metrics and value quality and efficiency in our employees. You will fit in here if you are endlessly curious, passionate about your work, and willing to sacrifice for your team.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.