- New York, NY, United States
- React Native
Engineers at Homevest take inputs from key stake holders on our various teams to drive product development. We build quick prototypes, justify features/performance with data, and build high quality applications for our customers, service providers, and internal team. Every engineer on our team has the chance to work on mission critical projects and grow quickly with the company.
What you'll do:
- Own significant features across our products from start to finish
- Collaborate with our Growth, Finance, Operations, and Real Estate teams to drive product development
- Guide the team in making intelligent and pragmatic technical trade-offs
- Write scalable, simple, readable, and well-tested code
We're looking for teammates who:
- Have 2+ years of professional software engineering experience, or equivalent
- Are well respected by their peers
- Have broad understanding across the engineering stack
- Have advanced knowledge in at least one programming language and one part of the stack
- Have strong references from past colleagues
- Understand that great engineering is a means to create world class products for our customers - the customer always comes first
- Care more about getting to the truth than being right
- Are passionate about their craft
- Are kind, positive, and optimistic
- Love to proactively help/teach their teammates
- Learn quickly and are comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Up&Up is building a new way to live where renters earn like owners.
Instead of having a large portion of their cash stuck in a security deposit and making their landlords rich by paying off their mortgage, our customers have the opportunity to fractionally own their home and generate the exact same returns as an owner. At the end of their lease they can purchase the home or cash out.
If we’re successful in changing the way people live before they own, we’ll unlock a decade of compounding wealth creation that will drastically change our customers’ financial futures.
To pull off this ambitious mission, we’ve built an incredible early team and been backed by Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, and strategic angels from Opendoor, Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan, and Millennium.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.