- San Francisco, CA, United States
UserLeap is quickly becoming the world's leading platform to measure and understand the customer experience. Our goal is to empower product development teams to understand their users’ experiences and identify ways to improve their products. We’ve seen incredible demand for our product and are already tracking over 12 million unique visitors for major customers like Square.
This is your chance to join a startup in one of the most exciting phases, where you can become an original, founding member of the team and play a vital part in our growth. We’re looking to quickly grow our small engineering team and looking for an experienced Senior Front-end Engineer to own and develop new features for our customer dashboard.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company has raised $3.2M led by First Round Capital (also Seed investor in Uber, Square, Looker and Hotel Tonight). The CEO was a founding team member for five successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).
What You'll Do:
- You'll be working as part of our highly experienced engineering team and jump in at the beginning of a high growth product.
- Own the development of our public facing sites, including the primary customer dashboard.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining high quality, production code.
- Design, build and optimize the frontend UI and help design the backend APIs required for the product.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience working on production sites that are customer facing and critical to the business.
- Proven track record of writing high quality software that has been deployed to production, following software development best practices.
- Passion for learning, building, and moving fast. With an ambitious plan for the next 12 months, we highly value your ability and appetite for learning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document and explain the technical work that has been done.
- Experience with some of the technologies we used is desirable. UserLeap’s infrastructure runs on AWS and is built with React, Node.js, Postgres.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation and generous equity package commensurate with experience.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- 3 weeks vacation + unlimited sick leave + commuter benefits.
- Catered lunch provided every day.
UserLeap is a survey automation platform that helps online businesses measure and identify gaps in their customer experience to rapidly improve their products.
UserLeap is based in San Francisco, CA. The company raised a Seed round led by First Round Capital. The CEO has been early team for 5 successfully acquired startups, including Weebly (acquired by Square), Vurb (acquired by Snap Inc) and Extrabux (acquired by eBates).
We are a very small, low-ego, tight-knit team.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.