- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Ruby on Rails
The UserTesting Engineering team is looking for an experienced iOS Software Engineer who has solid experience with Objective-C and Swift, is committed to people over process, understands the value of user testing throughout the product cycle, and has a strong belief in keeping things simple.
You will play a key role in our product evolution, duties include:
- Working closely with product and design to discover and build solutions that help our customers build great user experiences
- Collaborating with engineers who are both remote and co-located in our Mountain View, San Francisco, and Atlanta offices
- Working effectively within a team environment, to regularly solicit and act on feedback, focus on root causes, and continually strive to improve
- Enhancing our native iOS App and SDK recorder
- Advocating and lead-by-example best practices for code quality in architecture and design, maintainability, performance, and scalability
- Promoting just-right solutions to build for the future while also avoiding costly premature optimizations
This is a full-time position open to anywhere in the US.
- 4+ years of experience developing iOS applications in Objective-C and Swift
- Passion for engineering practices such as refactoring, TDD, CI/CD, pair programming, and design/code reviews
- Customer-centered desire to solve hard technical problems with simple solutions
- Experience with high discipline agile development processes such as Lean/Scrum/Kanban/XP
- Familiar with or interest in flow-based development processes
- Seeks regular feedback and collaborates naturally with peers and functions outside of engineering
Bonus Points for:
- iOS App(s) in App Store
- Android knowledge and experience
- Experience with performance optimization; security
- Experience in the field of Usability
- Experience with SaaS product development
- Experience with rapid-prototyping and validating assumptions using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience using UserTesting is a big plus
Additional Information Besides a great work environment and the opportunity to change the world, we offer competitive salary, benefits, plenty of perks, as well as stock options. Learn more about what it’s like to work at UserTesting at: https://www.usertesting.com/about-us/jobs
About Usertesting, Inc.
See, hear and talk to your customers as they engage with your products, apps and messaging. Build better experiences and make more informed decisions by putting the customer at the center of your business.
Our values: Customers First, Own Results, Be Kind, Get Better, Keep it Simple. We also value work/life balance and how we work (when and where).
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.