- React Native
- ELK Stack
You create error-free code from content in various digital formats, deliver real-time posting requests, bring architect and designer vision for our products to life, love raw code and can work independently or with a team.
- Create and maintain web applications that scale infinitely in the cloud.
- Implement efficient code that consumes massive data sets and presents our end customers with elegant ways of understanding information.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Be the bridge between our data and and analytics teams, and our end customers, that truly tells a visually compelling story about the information we provide.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Development, and Advanced Analytics teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our applications.
- Always be hungry to learn and innovate with new technologies and techniques to build the very best of commercial software in the world.
- Advanced technical aptitude with modern web application frameworks and experience working against relational databases and big data/NoSQL structures are required.
- Experience in consuming streaming/real-time data and visualizing in a web application framework.
- Experience in creating API/abstraction layers for both public/private consumption.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on applications and processes to answer diagnose and remediate issues.
- Commercial web application development is a plus.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- 2+ years of experience in a UX Developer role, who has attained a degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Vue and node.js are preferred, but other modern web application frameworks are appreciated.
- Big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- AWS/Azure/GCP cloud services to deploy large scale web applications.
- Stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc. is a plus.
About VedaPointe LLC
We are a healthcare data and analytics innovator providing products, services, and platforms that improve function and adoption of value-based care. We partner at the intersection of payers, providers, and patients, and enable data and analytic visibility that drives real-time decision making.
We have a solid trust-based and inclusive culture. We're roll-your-sleeves-up scrappy, respect each other, and value robust dialogue. That starts with closely observing a no a-hole policy. Further, we want teammates that meet a few other characteristics:
Hungry - always strive to learn and be awesome Honesty - lies ruin everything Humility - we are amazing together and can continuously learn from each other Happiness - let's ensure this is the place you want to be in the long run, and that you feel fulfilled Helpfulness - we're a team and must exude that quality inside and out
- React Native
- ELK Stack
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.