- New York, NY, United States
We are looking for a senior front-end developer with extensive React/Redux and Android experience to join our AdEdge team. You will be a key contributor, working to create and deliver a client-facing ad-supported web application which integrates video conferencing, streaming video, and other media for specific vertical markets.
- Lead conversations regarding task requirements with product owners and user experience designers to develop usable, intuitive, and visually appealing user interfaces
- Architect and build performant, reusable, and testable UI components. Spend more time thinking and designing and less time typing.
- Be a thought leader in our engineering department and mentor junior developers to achieve their potential
- Explore and introduce new technologies, libraries and tools
- Conduct usability testing, code reviews, and provide constructive and thorough feedback to your peers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Math, Physical Sciences, or other quantitative discipline
- At least 4+ years in software development
- Functional programming experience is a plus
REQUIRED AND BENEFICIAL SKILLS
- Proficiency and experience with Android app development
- Deep knowledge of idiomatic React/Redux practices and component libraries
- Experience with development tools such as Webpack and Yarn
- Familiarity with CSS (or JSS), MobX, React Hooks, Functional Components
- Experience working with Docker and Docker Compose
- Knowledge of OAuth2 and OpenID Connect
- Development experience with one or more front end automated test frameworks
- Working knowledge with the following AWS services: CloudFront, S3, Lambda, and API Gateway
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good command of Git version control
- Firm grasp of the DOM and web browser idiosyncrasies
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Experience with the following would be a plus not required: Functional CSS libraries such as Tailwind, GraphQL, Jenkins, JIRA and Atlassian products
About Veea, Inc
Veea places integrated connectivity and computation capabilities at the network device-edge to meet users’ ever-increasing expectations in a world of IoT, 5G and Wi-Fi 6 data connectivity. The Veea Platform includes management tools, developer tools, software applications and VeeaHub Smart Edge Nodes, bringing the benefits of “cloud” as close as possible to users’ devices. Veea solutions are establishing new levels of integration, performance, and value at the network edge, resulting in greater user satisfaction, operational simplicity, and lower cost.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.