- San Francisco
Education and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience with at least one modern web framework (Angular, React, Vue, etc).
- Experience building reusable components, utilizing CSS preprocessors and building pixel perfect user interfaces.
- Working knowledge of at least one server-side framework and one database system.
- Experience working in an agile team software development environment Culture and Values
Recent Projects For This Role Include
- Visualizing motion patterns over time inside our web app to our customers Architecting a secure permissions infrastructure for enterprise
- Building a low-latency video multiplexer that proxies and transcodes camera feeds to different browsers with a custom front-end video player
Visionary thinker: At Verkada, you will tackle large, complex problems with no clear answers.
Teach and learn: You will learn new technologies while being entrusted with the technical ownership of major systems, and we hope to learn something from you in turn.
Startup Mindset: As a small, fast-growing startup, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and we want you to grow with us!
Verkada is a fast-growing startup building enterprise security cameras that combine cutting-edge camera technology with intelligent, omni-platform software and AI. Our focus is to build secure, modern, easy to use cameras that enhance our customer’s user experience while also improving physical security and reducing risk from digital threats. Verkada was founded in 2016 by computer scientists from MIT and Stanford and has recently completed its Series B round of funding at a $540M valuation in April of 2019 led by Meritech and Sequoia Capital.
Our culture is very casual and upbeat with an ideal startup feel. Everyone enjoys the success we're experiencing and it feels like being on a winning team here!
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.