About the role
- You'll be in charge of a three-person engineering team
- You'll help set the technical foundation and define the culture at Virtually
- Based in the US and interested in a fully-remote role
- 3+ years of industry or open-source experience using React.js or other component-based web frameworks
- 3+ years of industry or open-source experience working with a NoSQL database, preferably Google Firestore
- You have designed, built, and maintained production services at scale.
- You are a quick learner and can quickly integrate new technologies into complex codebases.
- You move fast and are quick to adapt to new customer requests and product requirements.
- You are an excellent communicator and are able to express your ideas clearly.
- Personal relationships matter a ton to you and people enjoy working with you.
- You have exquisite attention to detail.
- You are excited to be a part of Virtually's mission and want to join our startup journey.
High-level tech stack
- React.js + Next.js
- Google Firestore
We're a platform to help anyone build and scale their own online school. Virtually comes built-in with support for payments, live classes, and student management.
We're a mission-oriented team that believes there's something fundamentally broken about higher education and that we can help build something better.
The values that are most core to our culture: - Low-ego - Moving fast - Empathy - Doing the hard thing
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.