- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Write software on our edge devices for configuring our drones and offloading data to the cloud
- Manage the data processing workflow in the cloud
- Create metrics, alerts, and dashboards to monitor the performance of the pipeline
- Publishing inventory data to customer warehouse management systems
- Collaborate with the team on automating engineering development workflows
- 3+ years of experience writing Python in a professional environment
- Proficiency with Postgres+PostGIS
- Experience with GraphQL APIs
- Experience developing on AWS cloud infrastructures
- Experience deploying infrastructure and apps with Terraform and Serverless Framework
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ware is an enterprise-grade supply chain digitization platform building technology at the intersection of robotics and machine learning. Trusted by leading logistics companies, we help organizations operate more efficiently by implementing automation into their workflows. Our first product leverages the power of drones to transform the way warehouses and distribution centers accomplish the critical task of tracking inventory. We're funded by leading investors, like Bloomberg Beta, and partnered with innovative companies, like Skydio.
Open communication, humor, a positive attitude, and a focus on pragmatic solutions are the keys to our culture that allow us to be nimble as a company.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.