- Google Cloud Platform
Eng team built by Eng founders
Here at Warmly, we built the company with a warm culture in mind. We’ve created an environment where engineers have a voice in the company, talk with customers, and are a major driver in our product direction. Our culture is infused with authenticity and warmth (we’re called Warmly afterall 😊) — read our CTO Carina Boo’s blog post on How warmth & authenticity guides everything we do at Warmly. Work takes up over half of your awake time, so why not make it fun, fulfilling, and impactful?
We have accomplished a ton in a short time. In just 2 months, we reached over a dozen signed deals and raised our seed round (we were featured on Forbes!). As one of the select few startups to be accepted into both Techstars and Y Combinator, we’re backed by top investors including James Currier from NFX and Mike Vernal from Sequoia, as well as ex-CEOs and ex-COOs of leading companies in the B2B Sales & Customer Success space.
Now Warmly is building one of the first ever apps on the Zoom app store and needs an incredible Backend Engineer to help build this paradigm-shifting product. In fact, we just launched our new website for the product here: Rapport by Warmly
Frontend: TypeScript, React.js.
Backend: TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL / Hasura, PostgreSQL.
Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform, Docker.
Third-party Integrations: Salesforce, HubSpot
What we look for in you
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with React and other modern web technologies
- Solid UX/UI design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the details
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- You've developed and shipped user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks
Nice to haves
- You’ve worked on frontend teams in the B2B Sales or Social Networking space
- Sales and Relationship Intelligence knowledge and/or curiosity
- Experience working at a startup
- Comfortable with a startup Product Sprint process
What you’ll be doing at Warmly
- Together with other engineers and the product team, design and build highly requested features.
- Create intuitive UI flows for users and create a reusable, scalable, and beautiful UI component system
- Prefer full-stack work? That’s fine too!
- Be an integral driver in our product direction
- Learn about what it’s like to create and build a startup — founders share learnings every week as we go through all the trials and tribulations of growing a successful business from the ground up
About Warmly, Inc.
Warmly provides instant insights on people you meet in video meetings to develop more authentic connections and build a warmer business community.
Here at Warmly, we built the company with a warm culture in mind. We’ve created an environment where engineers have a voice in the company, talk with customers, and are a major driver in our product direction.
Our culture is infused with authenticity and warmth (we’re called Warmly after all 😊) Work takes up over half of your awake time, so why not make it fun, fulfilling, and impactful?
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.